Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome, Spring!

It's that time of year again, when I'm so eager for summer, I can't remember why exactly we all don't live year round in Hawaii.

Alex loves to go outside ("hi-yi," as she puts it) and is getting to play out of doors so much more now that it's warming up. Here's a video of her wearing Haylie's shirt and hat. (Aunt Krista wanted to see documentation that the hand-me-downs are living another day.)



She just learned to say "dollie" today. I'd never heard her say it before, but when she woke up for her nap today, she wouldn't stop calling out for her. (But it took me about 10 minutes to figure out what she was saying.) She's learning so many words that it's hard to keep up with her pidgin. As I sat in the doorway during this video, Alex repeatedly came up to me and said, "No, no. Wa, wa." Which means, "Stop sitting inside and come walk!"  Pretty cute.

And did I mention that it's so warm, I can start dressing her in little tank top onesies? At least for a couple days.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Fun to see her in those clothes. That wasone of my favorite little shirts of Haylie's. Mclane walked away from this video saying, "di-dul, di-dul," tickling himself, and laughing.