Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Apples

This weekend, we reveled in all the goodness that is a late summer weekend.

On Saturday, we went to Roxborough State Park, which I'd never gone to, even though I grew up so close to it.


Then we dropped by to see our new nephew be adorable, which he was.

On Sunday, we went back to Happy Apple Farm, which is becoming an annual event for us.We went with our friends the Navarros who have a daughter just about Allie's age. The only thing cuter than a little baby is two little babies!


We ate apples until we made ourselves sick, and then to make ourselves feel better, we ate apple pie. We were reminded of how grateful we are to have good friends.

Look, Allie's two feet tall!



Man, I'm a sucker for these tourist photo spots.


Here are my happy apples.


Now it's a cold and drizzling morning - the first harbinger that fall means serious business. But I'm cozy in bed, cuddling with my little apples.

1 comment:

Jill Foley said...

My husband used to be in a band called the Happy Apples so when I saw the title of this post I had a MAJOR flashback! : )

Your happy apple is much cuter than any of the band members ever were.