Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Love you, Dad! This is still as true today as it was three years ago.


Anonymous said...

Thanks, Amber, for the funny video about dads and all the nice comments.

Anonymous said...

Just have to say that I love your blog! I just read several entries that I hadn't read before. Thanks for writing the fun and entertaining ones and the thought provoking and insightful ones!

Rebecca said...

Hi Amber! Funny, I was just randomly browsing through blogs on blogger, and I landed here. Funny, cause I am pretty sure you are the author of the book/study I am reading right now (Hope Lives). Small world I suppose :)

Anyways, I'm gonna go check out more of your blog now. Nice to bump into you.

p.s...I am really enjoying Hope a very stretching way :)

Amber said...

Thanks, Rebecca!