Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Adventures in Canada ~ Prayer Request

As some of you may have heard, I've had quite the adventure since being in Canada. I got in at about 1 am Sunday night and was taken to the hospital Monday morning with stomach pains. In the afternoon, I had an emergency appendectomy. The baby and me are doing well. I was just released from the hospital, and now I'm resting in my hotel room. I'll write more later, and in lieu of writing myself, I wanted to link to my friend Liz's blog.

Liz also went into the hospital with pain last week, and unfortunately their little baby, Liam James, did not make it. Please keep this family in your prayers! I am thankful that Liz is alive, as she was also in a lot of risk. I'm so thankful for modern medicine that saved Liz's life (and potentially mine and my baby's as well). Thank you, God, for doctors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber,
So glad that you will be on your way home tomorrow evening. Safe travels . . . you are in our prayers. Liz and her family are in our prayers too!
Much love,
Mom and Dad