Here follow my confessions:
- I love saying the word lovely because I think it makes me sound British.
- If I see someone I know coming towards me down the hall at work, I'll turn and take an alternate route to my destination. I'm an introvert. People scare me. Even people I like.
- When the fitness lady at work shows up in the cafeteria at the same time I do, I hang out looking indecisive. Once she has gone, I go straight for the greasy slice of pepperoni pizza I always intended to buy.
- My chick on the side said she got one on the way. (Oh wait, that was Usher's confession.)
- My front tooth is bruised so that it's darker than all the rest. It can't be corrected with whitening. I fear that when people look at me, they see this.
- All of these things. (My self-fascination knows no bounds.)
- When I was 8, I was sitting next to my friend, Erica, at Girl Scouts. I said to her, "Your hair is big," as she had an afro with a prodigious circumference. She shot back, "Your nose is big." I have hated my nose ever since.
- Mike and I sometimes sit on the couch and watch videos of kittens online.