Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Christmas Story

For Christmas-tide I had a number of Christmas-y videos I got to choose between to share with you. Like a video from a megachurch who managed to simulate the sound of "Feliz Navidad" using thousands of dollars worth of iCrap equipment, just almost sounding as good as the maracas and bongos that people around the world still make for just a few dollars and supporting our consumeristic Apple-obsessed culture. Kudos! But then I decided I shouldn't be so snarky on Christmas Eve's Eve.

So here's what won me over. It's like the Christmas story, mixed with some New Zealanders, mixed with the new Where the Wild Things Are Movie (which wasn't any good, by the way, even if Roeper said it was the best movie of the year). I love the sheep and the third king!



"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was very cute . . . especially the sheep!
Julian

barleygreen said...

Cute. I agree the sheep and the little wiseman rule(nothing like my post).