Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pop It

Do you have any funny photo habits?

I tend to look half asleep or drunk in many of my photos, as you can see in this post from a friend of mine. I think the washed out no-nose look is a good one for me.

But another friend recently pointed out another embarassing photo habit of mine. I pose. Like this.
I'm a hip popper. I don't know why I do it. I don't even know that I'm doing it until I get home and see the photos on the computer and me looking like I'm getting ready for my 8th grade Paula Abdul dance recital picture. Those lessons really paid off, apparently.

I might as well go all the way and do this. At least I'm not as weird looking as thoses guys in the middle.

So what's your weird photo habit? Do you pop it? Do you stick your chin way out to avoid double chin-age? (I do.) Do you keep your mouth shut to hide your teeth? (I do.) Come on. Spill it.

3 comments:

Michael Jonathan Van Schooneveld said...

I sometimes puff out my chest like a preening peacock and thrust my head forward, but I do it consciously. And I make weird faces.

Amber said...

You totally stick your chest out, honey. It's cute.

Aubergine said...

I put my tongue between my teeth and smile . . . looks really attractive . . . like a cat about to lap milk!