Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Love the Sun

Now that Daylight Savings Time is on, I get to enjoy the sun again after work. Ahhhhhh. Nice as my cubicle is, I really don't relish having a thick pane of glass between me and the world for eight hours a day. I feel extremely, un-Christianly jealous of my mommy friends who take walks in parks during the daytime. But now Mike and I can take walks and bike rides after work.

Today we took this walk in our neighborhood. I love that I live so close to this (Woodmen and Orchard Valley Road). Can you find the goblin in the photo? I like taking artsy photos of dead trees and then when I realize they're not that good, I make them black and white to see if I can fool you into thinking they're good.
Speaking of dead trees, here's the twigscape I mentioned that I had made. It didn't look nearly as nice as Sunset's. It felt too chaotic and messy. The twigs have returned to nature. What do you think, should I give it another go?

1 comment:

Elizabeth Messer said...

Hey, I like the twig scape...did you really take it apart? Bad Amber!

my word is cuadrok...funny.