Monday, March 1, 2010

Cebuuuu!!!!

Guess where I'm going in late April...I'll give you a hint: It's a name for a kind of cow and rhymes with bamboo. That's right, Cebu!

Cebu is an island in the Philippines where I'll be going with my Filippino coworker to interview and photograph young mothers enrolled in Compassion Child Survival Program. (Actually, I'll just be watching him do it as a learning experience for myself.)

So excited! I might also go to South Korea on the same trip, but I'm waiting to hear back from them. Until then, needless to say I'm going to be singing this a lot:

3 comments:

Tara said...

Very funny video--I think this one will be stuck in my head for a while!

I am excited that you get to travel to another county. I can't wait to hear your stories!

Jen said...

your passport is going to be so fun!!

Mine has the same stamp over and over again! :-) Oh..and a billion from the Netherlands...since they stamp on the way in AND the way out!!

I know when IIII was in the Netherlands that....

Aubergine said...

I don't know a thing about the Philippines. This will give me a reason to learn. :)