Thursday, August 27, 2009

My New Coworker

One of these things is not like the other...

This is my team at work. Our new teammate, Patrick, Photoshopped himself into our lives.

He has a very unique cube, featuring such treasures as a statue of Gollum with an interchangeable Smeagol head that sings the fishy song and a Black Rider bank that screams everytime you put money into it and a photo of him with Sam Gamgee himself.
This morning when I got to my cubicle, he had placed life-size Frodo in my cube, which made me scream, even though he is only 4 foot.

So, in honor of my new coworker, a song from my favorite Kiwis. And if that's not enough for you, don't forget Spock and Bilbo.


P.S. Did I tell you that he used to be head cow at Chick Fil-A? And what's more, when he received this post on his iPhone, it cut off the last several letters, so the title appeared, "My New Cow." That's right. Patrick is our new cow.

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is hilarious! How come no one has commented?

You're funny. FOTC is funny. Patches is funny.

What's not to like?