Monday, July 20, 2009

Stuff and Things

A little update on us. We went to the Sunbird Restaurant on Sunday for our anni. They made us flaming bananas foster, which was the highlight.
Then we got our new basement windows put in.

And, I spent my birthday money, and got crazy granite tiles for our kitchen countertop. They're greenish blackish with gold and silver specks in them. Very pretty. Now Mike has a lot of work ahead of him, as he has to stain our cabinets and then lay our countertops!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, I think it might be sin, and I might need to "tell myself the truth"...but every time I read your blog I want to BE you! Your cute little figure, your summery frock, your bananas foster (flaming!), your home, your house...your wit, your job...oh wow. Maybe just for a few minutes we could switch places? : )

Love you, Lizzie

Amber Van Schooneveld said...

Hi Lizzie. Far be it from me to lead others into sin. So I will soon write a blog to you and Sara about how much I drool and am uncool. Besides which, YOU are super cool yourself, young lady.