Sunday, July 5, 2009

Motivation

This weekend, Macy's was having a big sale, so I went shopping for the necessities of a trip to Hawaii. These were 50% off. Score! (Mike thinks it is very weird that I took a picture of bikinis in trees. But I'm going to write a gripping novel called Bikinis in Trees.)

As you've heard over and over again, I was not born with bikini-tummy, and I always need some gimmick like this or this to help me motivate myself to get fit. (Wow, I'm really noticing a trend here in my old posts. Can we say obsessed? Or maybe just fixated...)

So these bikinis will be my motivation for the next 3 months. I've been hiking a bunch in my neighborhood, coupled with butt-kicking bike riding to work. If I don't double my calorie intake because I'm so exhausted, I might actually get fit for Kauai.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Those are great suits to get you motivated. I am sure you already look great in them though!!

I love the brown swim suit--it makes me want to go to Kauai right now!

Becky said...

I, too, love the brown one.

P.S. If your bod in spandex is any indication of your bod in a bikini, you have nothing to worry about!

Aloe said...

I'm giving a third Kudos to the brown one. It will make you look super tan (because of the color), and when you look tan, you automatically appear skinnier. :)

I am also jealous of Hawaii. Yeah, we have beaches in FL, but we don't have mountains (or volcaones) near our beaches here. :)