Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Fat

I like to maintain a snide distaste for all things pop culture in order to foster my delusions of intellectual superiority. Therefore, I have not been watching any Michael Jackson coverage.

But I realize that had we never had Michael, we would have never had so many great opportunities for parody.

I would like to post an excellent video here, but Weird Al persists in his own snide distaste of misuse of his content online. So if you'd like to see one of the biggest reasons I'll miss MJ, click here.

Ham on.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I agree that Fat is one of the best parodies out there. Weird Al is very talented at making spoofs. My favorite is White and Nerdy. Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

Aaron said...

It has taken me more than a decade to get that song out of my head.

Thanks a lot, Amber.

Amber Van Schooneveld said...

Tara, that is by far my favorite Weird Al video (White and Nerdy). Finally, a rap song I can relate to.

Aaron, my work here is done.

Jen said...

Have I mentioned how much I despise Weird Al?