Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Name Dropping

This weekend, we had our first official house guest, the highly esteemed and much sought after Mrs. Candace McMahan. I felt quite privileged. We drank milkshake-sized iced chais at Agia Sophia and she developed a love for my favorite shop, Olive Tree Traders. She said the guest bedroom was the perfect nest. Small things, but they are what joy is made of, methinks.

By the by, in the above linked post, I mention that the esteemed and much sought after Mr. Gary McMahan looks like he just stepped out of a painting. Well, now he has stepped into one in Denver. So next time you're driving down Wazee near Union Station, look on up at Mr. McMahan.

2 comments:

hlw said...

I don't miss working in a cubicle. But, I did love you and Candace and everyone else at group...phenomenal co-workers! Ya know...I thought of moving to the Springs a few months ago. Not done in Austin, however, which is good. It's fun to read your blog - thanks for posting!

Amber said...

The Springs is beautiful, Heather! But very different from Austin...