- Driving to and from work I'm seeing cute little fawns nibble on grass. How sweet.
- Several neighbors have waved at us while driving by. How sweet.
- This morning, I had a garage, so I didn't have to freeze my nubbins off walking down three stories to a frozen car.
- I started my carpool today. We're meeting at Dunkin Donuts each morning. Score.
- My mantra right now is, "A Well-Edited Room." I'm trying to edit out the clutter of our rooms while I decorate so I have just enough and not too much decor. (I tend to over-decorate.)
- Mike finished up the guest bathroom (basement) last night. He installed a towel rack, toilet paper thingy, and new light fixture. (Besides many other things he had achieved throughout the day. Go handyman!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
A Quick Update
I see that the Fanbase (Jon) is uprising with threats of puppy-killing, so I must write a post to keep him down. An update on our new situation: