Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vijay 4ever

I'm still sick in bed with Asian bird flu, but I wanted to share this delectable treat with you. As I mentioned before, I had the incredible opportunity to watch several Indian movies while there. Every movie is a musical and has at least 5 dance numbers. I can't say that I loved them. Typically, our insane driver would be racing down the road in our van at 80 mph nearly killing pedestrian after pedestrian while this music and dance pumped maniacally in the background. This video has Vijay in it--the superstar of Tamil Nadu. His picture was on every street corner. I liked to call him Veggie to annoy my Indian coworkers. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Becky said...

That's totally the Indian Thriller! Hilarious.

Jon The Hart said...

Wicked sitar solo!

barleygreen said...

Short shirts, short tops, and tight blue jeans...racy.

Aubergine said...

That may be what gave you the bird flu :)
Hope you feel better.