Saturday, January 10, 2009

In Amsterdam

Dag! 

I got into Amsterdam this morning...yesterday morning...some morning. I had a two-hour nap at my hotel room then went into town. Had lunch--ham and kaas pannekoeken--with Heidi and Naomi. It was so fun to catch up and hear how we all have such different lives now. Then I had dinner with Chuck and Dave (photographer, videographer). Now I'm skyping with Mike--I can talk to him and see him over the internet for free! It's like the Jetsons! Now to bed for Delhi in the morning. 

3 comments:

skidgy said...

Amber, how absolutely wonderful! The hotels you are staying look great! I'll be praying for your safety and a wonderful and healthy trip!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amber,
How fun that you and Mike can talk face-to-face. I'm glad you got some pannekoeken but what is kaas? Isn't the Net great? We can get posts from you half way around the world in seconds. We put your itinerary on the frig and are praying for you. What a great adventure. Glad to here that you had a good time with Naomi and Heidi . . . the Amsterdam adventure of years past continues.
Take care.
Love,
Mom & Dad

Amber said...

Thanks guys! I appreciate your love and prayers. And I love you too! I'm jet lagged right now--up at 4 am, so I'm enjoying reading your comments. :)

And "kaas" is cheese.