Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now

MIKE AND I PUT AN OFFER AN A HOME!

I'm slightly terrified, and I want to run away so I can still live my carefree life. (I am running away to India for two weeks, so I guess that helps.)

We made a very low-ball offer ($28,000 below listing), so they might just laugh in our faces. But we'll see.

It's not one of the homes we linked to in my previous post about homes, as the price was too high for us to consider (hence the low-balling). It's in our favorite neighborhood, 4 minutes to Garden of the Gods.

They have to tell us if they've accepted/rejected/countered our offer by 9 on Friday--right when I'll be waiting at DIA to get on a plane for the other side of the world. So I suppose we'll all just have to wait in patient expectation.

3 comments:

Mike said...

We got to pray-PRAY!
Just to make it today.
We got to pray-PRAY!
Just to make it today.
Yeaah.

Jon The Hart said...

That warrants a link.

Pray!

I will do what I can to get them to accept the offer.

Tara said...

That song makes me sick--I will pray for you, but I will have to wait until that song gets out of my head.