Monday, October 20, 2008

Schni, Schna, Schnappi

Brought to you by Jon Hart, it's Video Monday! I know that's only supposed to be Fridays, but I was doing freelance work this weekend, so I had no time to write to you, my dear readers.

This is far better than anything I could ever write. It's Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil, a German music sensation started by one little German 4-year-old. You're going to sing it all day, and you are going to love me for bringing Schnappi into your life.

Ich schnap so gern; das ist mein liebenspiel.

4 comments:

Jon The Hart said...

Yay! I'm the happiest boy in the world.

Schni, Schna, Schnappi, Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp

Tara said...

This is so cute--what is the song about?

By the way--very nice background! This is the one I almost used because it looks like my living room!

Amber said...

Tar, I thought you knew this song. Maybe I sent it to Chris. It's Schnappi, the little crocodile. He likes to bite (schnappen). So he basically just sings about how he loves biting things.

Anonymous said...

i'm four again! This is my favorite.
Aubergine