Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Traveling Pants Co-op

Through a slapstick style comedy of errors, Becky, Katy, and I all wore the same pair of brown pants in one day, and thus discovered we all wear the same size pants. This friendship was clearly meant to be. That's my leg in the pants there.

This resulted in the brilliant founding of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants Co-op. Each month, we're going to swap clothes to keep for one month. Just like college! We had our first official club on Sunday. I've been wearing their clothes the past two days. It rocks.

We're coinciding our meetings with Flight of the Conchords marathons. Here's a video of Mike's legs on the SOTTP Co-op & FOTC night. Good stuff.

video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Compelling" - Roger Ebert

"Stirring" - USA Today

"The sort of film that will make future generations marvel and wonder about how magnificent the past was." - Some Hack

"5 Stars" - LAPD

"Lawsuit!" cries Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants attorney, Rob McCallister.

"Magnanimous" - Steven Spielberg

"I can't begin to describe what I've just seen." - Spike Lee

"Riveting though heretical." - Tom Cruise

"Watch out Star Wars!" - George Lucas

"This movie is a real hole-in-one!" - Tiger Woods

"I can't believe I watched the whole thing!" - Anonymous Alka Seltzer representative.

"Fan-freaking-tastic!" - Gilbert Gottfried