Thursday, September 25, 2008

That Bird Is a Liar

It's Video Friday!

I just watched Survivor Gabon, so I thought it would be appropriate to post a Friday Video from Brian Fellow Safari Planet. That's one fuzzy bug.



Friday is packing day at work. We're moving to a new floor, and Oh My Goodness Gracious, you won't believe my cubicle. It's phenomenal. I'm going to handcuff myself to it. Pictures to come.

There are some people here at work this week from the Canada board of directors, and they are all reading my book together. So they had me come downstairs to meet them and sign their books, and one even wanted her picture with me. One man, who has been on the board for 25 years, said he and his wife are reading the book for the third time together. Weird, huh? Just a reminder of God's grace to use anyone. I mean, honestly, what in the world could I have to say that could benefit them? God is gracious.

But had I known that was going to happen, I would have showered today.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks for the laugh today! I love Brian Fellows!

It is very exciting that you got to meet fans of your book. I am also excited that you are moving to a great new desk! Congrats!