Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Follow Me, My People

Do you read my blog regularly? Do you like me? Do you want silkier, shinier hair?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you're a perfect candidate for my newest blog feature: Followers!

See that link on the left? It shows who follows my blog. Just click on "Follow this blog" to become one of this elite group. Hurry! Hurry! You don't want to miss out on this special deal, just for you!

P.S. As a special offer, the 100th follower gets to rename this link. So if you're number 100, you can rename this link "posers" or "goofballs" or something like that. (Don't worry, the rest of you, I won't reach 100 followers.)

2 comments:

sarahbri said...

Yes, yes, and yes!

Amber said...

Oh, look at all my followers! I'm so happy!

OK, here is my first decree: Eating eggplants on a Tuesday or while wearing a jalapa is hereby banned as unclean.

If you commit said transgression, you must send me $5, and I will pray for your souls and offer absolution.