Thursday, April 10, 2008

Video Contest! Wahoo!

OK, so my marketer wants me to come up with a video for Party Divas--a YouTube-esque quality video to promote my book for the web site. It could be me talking about why I wrote the book, or a video of a party, or some funny joke--whatever I want.

For example, you can see the video for Hope Lives on the book's selling page, then click on the red video tab. www.group.com/hopelives

So I'm holding a contest for video ideas. Please submit your ideas in the form of a comment to this post. The best idea will win an incredible prize.

And because only 2 people read this blog, your chances of winning are way good.

4 comments:

barleygreen said...

I would suggest that it has snippets of you talking about the book and why you wrote it interspersed with video clips from a sample party.

Sarah said...

I think it should be a video of you hosting a party, only you're totally drunk belligerent. Or I guess if you don't like that idea, it could pan across a big table of all the different foods you have in the book, and behind it you can be talking about why you wrote it and then maybe someone who's hosted one of the parties and how it changed everyone's lives.

Amber said...

Hmmm...Sarah you might just win with that first one. :)

T. said...

I think you should present the book to the audience while wearing one of your old ugly brides maids dresses and eating some foods from the recipes in the book!