Friday, April 25, 2008

Tom Ka Gai, that was good!

I wanted to say, "Moo Daaaang, baby, was that meal good."

But I couldn't because two people already used that title (http://beckytschamler.blogspot.com; http://rmfo-blogs.com/brandy), and that would be lame, or as Roy Peter Clark would put it, first level creativity. So I had to say "Tom Ka Gaaaiiii!"

This is a soup: Tom Ka Gai. And Moo Dang is a pork dish. But I'm finding that most Thai dishes are not just good for eating, but also make for really satisfying exclamations.

Try it with me: Moo Dang you look hot today, baby! Pad Thai, am I hungry! That soup was so Tom Ka Gai good! I am so Sticky Rice tired today. Umm...OK ix-nae on the ice-rae.

Here's some pics of the delightful dishes from the Moo Dang Thai dinner I went to last night:
beckytschamler.blogspot.com

Sorry, I'm too Moo Dang tired to figured out how to make that a hyperlink, because my Moo Dang Thai Dinner was followed by a Moo Dang Fiasco on Moo Dang Powers Road. My Moo Dang other car is in the Moo Dang shop, so I had to call my Tom Ka Gai friend to give me a Moo Dang jump. My Pad Thai car only drove one Moo Dang foot before it died again. So I had to get it Moo Dang towed...for the second Moo Dang time this Tom Ka Gai week. Thank God my Sticky Rice Friend was there to help.

3 comments:

Becky said...

In all fairness, Brandy coined the now famous phrase.

I simply stole it.

Suzanne said...

Ha!

Brandy said...

You are brilliant!